The Star in Distance
满天的繁星闪烁,浓浓情意不仅仅是俩人,天空中每一颗星星有着自己的故事,在夏日的夜晚,这些星星却格外明亮。我问星星,我的她在哪儿?我又追问月亮,我的她在何方?微风阵阵,唯有树叶沙沙作响,仿佛对我吐露着心扉。星星啊星星,我知道有那么一颗是属于她,或许没有这么耀眼,或许没有这么黯淡,但我知晓,就这么一颗,当我凝望之时,只有它在一闪一闪,好似在向我招手,亦或在向我眨眼,星星啊星星,我为你深深着迷。
Love is not just only for two people. As you look at the sky where all the stars are shining, we know that each star has its own story. And the stars are pretty bright in the summer night. I ask the stars where my love will be? Then I ask the moon where my love will be? The breeze tries to offer its heart to me by leaving the leaves rustling. Stars, indeed. I know there’s always a one that belongs to my love, the one might not that radiant, or the one probably not that dim. And, I do know that there’s always a one is twinkling when I’m looking at it. As if it is waving at me, or even winking at me. Stars, indeed. I fall for you so deeply.
七夕佳节,祝福每一位童鞋,无论单身、还是情侣,珍惜每一次相遇,铭记每一次快乐,牵挂每一次别离,享受每一次浪漫。世界如此之大,能遇见彼此,能情投意合,很是不易,犹如繁星点点,总有这么一颗属于你,节日快乐星星。
Qixi Festival, aka Chinese Valentine’s Day, has found its way to our life. I wish everyone, no matter you are single or you are a couple, please do understand that love is to cherish each moment of encounter, to memorize each day of happiness, to miss each time of departure, to enjoy each night of romance. The world is so big for all of us for meeting someone you loved like that, and there of all places is true serendipity! Like the stars, there’s always a one belongs to you. Happy Qixi Festival, my star, the only one.
在这样的氛围里,我为大家演奏了这首曲子,同时借着灵感写下了这首诗,期望你们喜欢。每个人的心境不同,很有可能在音乐和诗的熏陶下,产生了不同的意境和共鸣,不管怎样爱是美好的,不是么。
In that very moment, I present to you a song I performed and a poem I wrote. Hope you all would have your feelings deep inside for different situation of life. For better or worse, please keep that in mind for LOVE is a beautiful thing.
“点击音乐,让诗与歌在此碰撞,牵引你的思绪飘向远方”
“Click the music to let the poem and the song collide, leading your thoughts to somewhere else that far away.”
远方 | Far Away
作者 | Author:BubbleSwan
我追寻着太阳,一路向前,寻求它那一星半点儿的指引
I go toward the sun in a way to enlighten me.
我追随着风儿,一路摇曳,渴求那阵阵微风带我飘向远方
I go with the wind for the breeze would take me away.
我追逐着大海,一路颠簸,哪怕是巨浪与我针锋相对
I go for the sea, even the huge wave would against me.
我已不能自己,而我又是谁
I am a human, or I’m not.
仅存的灵魂,一路走来,迷蒙模糊
A lost soul has come a long way.
海洋,我寻寻觅觅
I seek the sea.
因为我知道,世界的彼岸,有着那落日
For beyond the world, there’s the sunset.
面纱,我轻轻撩起
I unveil the veil.
因为我知道,海洋的彼岸,有着你
For beyond the sea, there’s you.
你在远方,一个远离太阳,远离大海的地方
And you are far away, away from the sun, away from the sea.
天与海之间,我却寻觅不到你
Between the horizon, I search for the sign of you.
我亲爱的,原来你早已是无处不在……
My LOVE, but you’ve already everywhere…
写于2018年8月17日
Written by BubbleSwan, Aug. 17th, 2018
附上小小的彩蛋,我将这幅画送给天空中的星星,因为它就像大自然的狗狗一样,纯洁无暇,天真烂漫,永远是那么开开心心,始终陪伴着你左右,传递着满满的爱意。
Here’s an interesting bonus. A drawing I sketched is to present to the star as a gift. For the star is like the dog on earth in which nature offers them pure, innocent features. They always keep accompanying with you, to bring you happiness with full of love.
以上为绘画步骤,供喜欢艺术的朋友学习参考。我是用圆珠笔绘制,和以往一样,一笔定型,不做任何修改。
Here’s the drawing procedure for whom love painting as well. I’ve painted by Ball Point Pen like I always do. This drawing tool is a killer for that you cannot rewind for what you are drawing, you cannot modify it, and cannot leave mistake of outline sketching behind, which’s require higher level for drawing skill.
以上为限量定制版之手绘终稿
Above is the final hand drawing for someone special.
PS:同时,也预示着我的新作正在创作中,下一期内容将与我的这首诗歌一起推出,从而达到诗画结合的效果。童鞋们,敬请期待。
Meanwhile, this article is to give you a hint for my next artwork is under creating. The new artwork will be released along with this poem I wrote. Hope you won’t wait for too long. 😀
音乐/诗歌/绘画/撰写/编译:BubbleSwan
Harmonica/Poetry/Drawing/Writings/Translations by BubbleSwan
Click here to read more: The Star in Distance